Re: [IPk] a question and an update

>It is a common feeling -- my daughter gets it when she is high. It is
>cause by increased pressure within the eye. I don't know the exact
>mechanics, but it has to do with the presence of glucose in the fluid
>which can apparently get inside OK, but then can not get out at the
>same rate.

Strange this explanation, if the same thing happened all around the body,
diabetes (high blood-sugars) would cause an increase in likelihood of
erections, rather than as it often does impotence. The answer may be
provided by the JDF at their conference discussion session (sexual
malfunctions). It could be interesting, you should fly over for it Michael.
Look forward to seeing you