[IPk] a question

Julette said:  is it possible that you feel your eyes are normal at 12
because you are
used to having them at that level?

no, no. my BGs are closer to the normal range than high.  I only have
consistent BGs over 10 if I'm ill.  That's the thing that's so strange about
it: I can get very good control on MDI if I pay a lot of attention, and when
I do I expect to have normal range tests 80% of the time, and the rest are
slightly high or slightly low.  And this eye thing is a _high_ BG thing, not
a low BG thing.