RE: [IPk] a question and an update

is it possible that you feel your eyes are normal at 12 because you are
used to having them at that level? If you are normalising your BGL
through the pump it sounds like you are going to have a similar
experience with the feeling in your eyes as you would with the MDI until
you are feeling ok with lower BGL and your eyes settle down (hopefully).
Some people have felt hypo at around 7 mmol when they are used to higher
BGL although medically that is not a hypo level. Perhaps it is a similar
thing.
If it is a problem keep approaching your clinic/opthamologist about it.