[IPk] Re: BDA Trustees

Hi All

In the next issues of Balance their will be nomination forms for the BDA
Board of Tustees.  There are 5 vacancies this year - 4 non medically
qualified and 1 medically qualified. The closing date for nominations will
be 24 March.

Some of may want to consider standing. I stood last year, nominated by John
but didn't get elected. I haven't made up my mind whether to stand again or

An up to date application pack is available from the BDA Karen Thomson or
Elaine Thurgood on 020 7462 2618 or 020 7462 2619 or email @ redacted

Diabetes Insight & Support
mailto:email @ redacted
There are No Problems only Solutions