[IPk] New pumper

Hi everybody, I've been on a pump for 4 days so I'm very new to this concept.  I have four basal rates at the moment but am having trouble controlling my dawn phenomenon.  I'd like to hear if anybody had a problem like this when they started the therapy.  I have been diabetic for 49 years and I am insulin resistant - is there any hope that I can be stabilised by this method of treatment?? from Iris Flight.