RE: [IPk] Conference info

>what conference at kings? julette

Hi Julette - hope you had a good holiday :-)

As several others have said, the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation are having
one of their excellent research conferences at King's College Hospital,
London on Saturday 4 March. One of the speakers, Sister Helen Reid, will be
talking about "Pumps and Sensors".

It would seem an excellent opportunity for as many of us as possible to get
together, and raise the profile of pump therapy.

More info from Ruth Best
<email @ redacted> or telephone 020 7436 3112. You can read more at

PS I became a dad last night! :-) Christopher Charles Joseph Neale. 7lb
2oz. Julia and Christopher now at home - and we're all zonked but very very
happy :-)

mailto:email @ redacted