[IPk] Apologies to Jeremy

My apologies. There were a couple of messages from
you in html, but it was because you were replying to
a message that was sent in html, and you had quoted
the whole original message, which cam through in
html, so all the junk appeared with your message. if
you don't see the html in other people's messages (I
do, but most people probably don't, which is why they
are unaware) then you are completely and utterly
innocent. But it is still a pain for those of us who
do! If everyone turns off their html, then of course
this kind of thing won't be a problem.