Re: [IPk] Re: [IPK] a plea

----- Original Message -----
From: Michael <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Wednesday, 16 February, 2000 01:38
Subject: Re: [IPk] Re: [IPK] a plea

> > +AD4- PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can people try not to send
> > If you have received an email, from myself in HTML format,
> > the computer (Outlook Express) changed its settings itself.
> aka "Outrage Express" courtesy of Microsloth
> "You have moved your mouse.
> Please re-boot to have this change take effect"

Hi Michael,
As your message would appear to be offering advice to myself, I wonder if
you would make yourself understood.
I note that the part of my message including the word "one" was not included
above, thus taking what was written out of context. ie. the change had taken
place perfectly well, prior to that one occasion, but had then reverted to
its previous setting. This may have been due to reasons connected with a
seperate reinstallation of some other, but connected software, but had
nothing to do with the object that is nearer to the size of a rat than a
mouse. As I said at the beginning, would you explain what you mean.
I also note that the hybrid term referred to for Outlook Express
(Outrage...) can be very misleading as my video/graphics card is made by a
company called "Rage", it is always advisable to use the correct terms, in
Thanks I look forward to discovering what the rodent in my house did that
was unchaste. I also note that if Eudora could be bothered to reply to an
email, none of the above would not have arisen.