[IPk] Re: air bubbles

John, If your Novopen method works, you do indeed get
a prize :-)
UNfortunately i'll have to go and get my prescription
changed back to cartirdges again, but that's a smal
price to pay for no air bubbles!
I'll try it out tonight and let you know if it works!

I managed to swallow a mouthful of insulin last night
The only way I can disconnect the cartridge from the
tubing is to hold it in my teeth and twist it off. I
accidentally managed to suck the needle as I took it
off the tubing, and of course all the insulin lurking
in the needle went straight into my mouth,and I
swallowed it before I realised. Yuk!!!! I always
worried about swallowing the needle when doing that,
but not about swallowing the insulin!

P.S. Michael, I just flick the reservoir with my
fingers, but I flick it very hard!