[IPk] First conference for pump users in October 99 at Stratford

For those of you that attended this conference for Disetronic pump users last October, I wrote a report and sent it to Diabetes Today. It was published last week and I am happy to send a copy to anyone who would like it. The editor commented about it saying 'the report may rekindle interest in CSII. This technology appeals to many people with diabetes and those involved in diabetes care should now re-acquaint themselves with current CSII technology. Dr Kerr and myself have also writtten an article about pump therapy which will be published in the next Journal of Diabetes Nursing. We are doing our bit about making fellow professionals aware of pump therapy.