[IPk] Pen Needles

Hi All,
Although not directly connected with pumps I write to let you know (if not
already aware) that pen needles will be available on prescription, together
with disposable pens, from 1st March, so if you anybody using them, tell
them not to buy any in the near future.
In one sense this may be to our advantage in that this had been the main
campaign of the BDA for some time. Something will be needed to replace it,
we could hope (or try to persuade) for that to be pumps.
The press release and letter I have relate to Lord Hunt. He could be another
target to write to, emphasising cost savings due to better health, to
benefit the government.
I will send a copy of the press release to John, so he can do as he wishes
with it.
All the best,