Re: [IPk] Eye trouble

>Does anyone have any experience of auto-immune responses within the eye?

Just a quick note to say thanks to those who have written to me privately.
Eye doctor was happy with what he saw this morning: everything seems to be
settled down again. I shall have to keep my pupils dilated for a further 7
days, as a precautionary measure to stop the lens sticking once again to
the cornea. So the sun glasses will stay on :-) but apart from that I am
back in full health...

mailto:email @ redacted