Re: [IPk] letters to BDA

>I took my 30 letters to the post box this morning in the rain and wind,  it
>takes quite some time printing, mailing and sending that many letters.  I am
>wondering how many others are hard at work? At least I feel that I have
>played a small part in trying to get the attention of the BDA.

Well done Christine!

I got my 33 letters in the post today. Phew! It was like Christmas card
season all over again :-)

If anyone doesn't feel up to writing 30 letters, just a few letters to the
top people on the list will still be extremely useful:

Dr Michael Hall, Chair
Mr Mike Higgins, Treasurer
Mrs Margaret Hunter, Secretary
Sir Michael Hirst, Vice-chair