[IPk] set changes and air bubbles

I was just looking at some recent messages on the
list and realised I'm not the only one who has the
problem of remembering when to change their set.
I have found that more than 3 days tends to leave a
bigger scar, unless it's a very good site. It's
amazing, I can remember my Bg results from 3 days
ago, but not whether I changed the set or not!
So, I am now resorting to writing it in my diary.

My other problem is the dreaded air bubbles.
I have found a way of seeing them when they are in
the actual reservoir, but I can't get rid of them.
They tend to stick to the end of the plunger (ie the
end furthest away from the needle) and nothing I can
do seems to dislodge them, Wait until I connect the
pump, however, and they miraculously disappear and go
off down the tube, to mess up my BGs a few hours
later. Does anyone have any tips for how to get rid
of them once they're in the reservoir? They're the
litte tiny ones, which are probably OK on their own,
but I have a feeling they all join up once they
disappear down the tuning - they certainly ahve an
effect on my BG.