Re: [IPk] letters to BDA

>I think that the letters we send, and the replies we receive are
>private, so we can't share the information - but if any of us receives,
>or hears about anything in the public domain (such as a press clipping
>where a trustee is saying how marvellous it is that little Jimmy has a
>pump, or that a cure for diabetes is the only thing worth investing
>research money into) the could they notify the list?

I don't think that's true, Pat. You are writing to these people publicly,
in their capacity as trustees of a charity - this is emphasised by
addressing it c/o BDA - and as such they should regard their replies as
being potentially in the public domain. MP's always understand that letters
they write to their constituents can be published without seeking further

mailto:email @ redacted