Re: [IPk] letters to BDA

>I took my 30 letters to the post box this morning in the rain and wind,  it
>takes quite some time printing, mailing and sending that many letters.  I am
>wondering how many others are hard at work? At least I feel that I have
>played a small part in trying to get the attention of the BDA.
When I finally had them all printed out, in envelopes, it did seem a

While I know that there is (I hope) someone or two like Jeremy, who are
pro-pump anyway, and that the anti-pumpers would probably be better with
individual letters which hit their mis-conceptions, the hassle of co-
ordinating such a monitoring of responses, getting the Data Protection
sorted out, etc. makes it too much hassle (I think - is anyone

I think that the letters we send, and the replies we receive are
private, so we can't share the information - but if any of us receives,
or hears about anything in the public domain (such as a press clipping
where a trustee is saying how marvellous it is that little Jimmy has a
pump, or that a cure for diabetes is the only thing worth investing
research money into) the could they notify the list?

Best wishes to all,
Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)