[IPk] (Fwd) [IP] MM507C for Sale

I'm passing on this message I received today. If anyone here is thinking of
buying a pump themselves and is interested, please contact Ginger Bauman
<email @ redacted> directly.

I know someone else on this list sucessfully obtained a used pump from
someone in the US. For a small charge, MiniMed will service the pump and
give it a new warranty.

mailto:email @ redacted