Re: [IPk] Trustees

KButterfield wrote:

> Hi. Moira.
> My daughter, Nicola, is 10 yrs old and has been on the pump since November
> last year.  I am Chairman of the Blackpool & Fylde Young Diabetic Support
> Group and will be attending the conference in Blackpool also.   Like you, I
> intend to speak to as many people as possible with regard to the pump. If
> you need any support at all at the conference just shout!!!!!!  I'll be
> there.
> Regards
> Bev Butterfield.
> Hello Bev,

I will look forward to meeting you at Blackpool, can we arrange to find
eachother ?  If you get there first why don't you put your name down for a
dinner table and put mine and my freind Jean Berry down as well. If I get there
and see no name then I will put yours down (will you be on your own). That way
we can have a chat over dinner,how does that sound ?