Re: [IPk] Trustees

>In the list of trustees I made two errors:
>Sue Cradock has been listed twice, so please dont write to her twice.
>Prof. Steve Bloom, has just finished his term and is no longer a trustee,
>but he would interested in letters, so do what you want thereby.
>A new trustee, who I have never met is Aveen McNeill, who I did not list.

Thanks for that Jeremy.

An up-to-date list of trustees can be found at
http://www.webshowcase.net/screen4_2.html If anyone knows of any further
corrections, do let me know. I have removed from this list who has
diabetes, as this information is not strictly in the public domain.

I have also recruited my mother (bless her!) to send off a salvo of letters
as well :-)

mailto:email @ redacted