[IPk] Letters

I'm probably preaching to those who realise the subject but one point about
writing to the BDA trustees is to ensure that you include some details and
ideas personal to yourself. Letters are always much more effective in groups
if they are not all the same. Where possible if you have records (in tabular
format) illustrating the improvement the pump has given you, it can be
effective (to some), as long as they are short.
Relating to the closure of the Springhill holiday camp, where masses of
personal letters were sent, it is the only occurance I know of where a
number of members got the board to include their point on the agenda and
caused decisions to be reviewed. It may also be of use if somebody stands in
the position of 'leader', to whom the chief-exec, chair etc can present (and
argue) the BDA's case.