RE: [IPk] Pump infos

> Is there any possiblity to connect the Dahedi Pump with
> the computer to read it out?
The answer is maybe, but no one knows how!

The Dahedi does have an infra-red interface. If you press "Enter" and "Aus"
a certain number of times you see the options "H15" and next "H12" in the
display. When you press "Wert" whilst the option is displayed, the pump
makes lots of beeps and whistles, which sounds like data being transfered
over a modem, and maybe that is using the infrared interface.

BUT (and it's a big BUT) - this is not documented in any way. I searched
through the book from first to last pages, and they do not even mention that
these options exist (which I find bad because they may lead to confusion -
I'd rather they wrote that the options are unsupported).