[IPk] Pump infos

Hi everybody!
Is there any possiblity to connect the Dahedi Pump with the computer to read it out? Just to get the maximum of control concerning basal rates and daily injected insulin.
I, for myself, have got the problem that the insulin rates (both at day and night) are totally diffrent within the week and at the weekend. As my day schedule changes very often and is irregular, i want to get some more control.
How do you ajust your basal rates concerning that problem? You don't test your blood glucose every 4 hours to get info about the situation, especially at night, do you?
Thanks for answer, Kai from Germany
By the way: Thanks for this newsletter; it's great stuff to inform and get help. Thanks