Re: [IPk] Dahedi pump

> I have a DAHEDI 25D100. As i was out for swimming yesterday, it
> seemed to me as if the pump is not tightly fitted up. I means the
> pump works well, but as i returned home and had  to change the
> battery, it was all wet inside the battery input. The battery seems
> to be "killed" by the water. Does anybody have had the same
> experience and could give some info to me?

None of the pumps are "waterproof", only water-resistant -- that is,
most of the time they will not leak or if they do, it will be
harmless. It is not 100% perfect. Suggestion -- when you swim,
take your pump off, then you don't have to worry about it. After two
drownings, my daughter now removes her pump for all water sports (all
sports for that matter).