[IPk] More about VAT

I forgot to say in the last message on this that, as in Wendy's case, if we
ship overseas - outside the common market or whatever it is called, then we
do not charge VAT anyway.

It only becomes complicated if we ship within the common market where we do
have to charge VAT, even to individuals, unless they can give us a VAT
number in their country of residence in which case it is up to the locals
C&E to sort it out. But it gets very complicated so please don't ask me to
ship to Europe. (We also have to provide a list for C&E of everything we
ship to Europe)

In any event with distributors in every European country it does not make
any sense for us to do that. So even if you are on holiday and run short of
anything, just contact the local distributor.

Best regards

Ray Morrissey