Re: [IPk] pump costs

If this is any help. I have just purchased a 508 MiniMed pump + 6 months
supply of accessories.
(See my previous e-mails as I am still waiting for it to arrive!!!  It was
promised 1st January but hasn't arrives yet!).
The pump cost           2,130.00 (with 4 yr warranty)
Batteries               24.30
Reservoir Syringes      108.00
Infusion sets           462.00

Total:                  2723.30

and this is for 6 months supply.

THERE IS ALSO VAT ON TOP OF THIS.

I have chosen a selection of infusion sets because I cannot afford the
really expensive ones but do not like the cheaper ones.  I am going to mix
and match and get a feel of all of them for 6 months.

rEGARDS

wendy