[IPk] Blockage alarms

How quickly does the alarm go off? Trying out this with the Dahedi & a
needle stuck in an erasor showed that the pump needs to inject 4.5 units of
U40 insulin before the alarm goes off.

For me this means I could sleep from 10pm til 5am with no insulin before the
alarm goes off.

As the alarm is activated by a pressure buildup I would guess with U100
pumps the alarm is only activated after about 2.5*4.5 = ~11 units of U100
(!) - you would need to be doing a bolus for the alarm to go off unless your
basal rate is very high.

Are all pumps the same here?