Re: [IPk] I got the pump

>If the population of Ireland is, what, 3.6 million? And the UK 60 million?
So 10 pumpers in Ireland would be the equivalent of 167 pumpers in the UK.
There's about twice that in the UK, but it's still roughly equivalent - and
pitifully small, compared with the 20000 users in  Germany... :-(

Declan from Accuscience (Minimed suppliers) tells me there are about 30
pump users in RoI.  I suppose, really, your woman was just mentioning the
ones she knew about - but surely she must be aware there are other clinics
in Ireland doing pumps?

In the end I wore black trousers and a red short sleeve shirt, which was
handy for blood.  I was comfortable in unfiddly clothes, and that certainly
helped me relax.