Re: [IPk] I got the pump

elizabeth - that's exciting news! Well done... and tell us, what did you
wear in the end? :-)

>have been nearly as relaxed.  Apparently, at present, there are fewer than
>_ten_ pumpers in the Republic of Ireland.  That it's such a small number
>was in itself a surprise, but I was even more surprised because I shared a
>house with one of them a few years back, and knew of another one through
>her. So, I was familiar with something like 20% of the Irish pumping
>population and I didn't even know it!

If the population of Ireland is, what, 3.6 million? And the UK 60 million?
So 10 pumpers in Ireland would be the equivalent of 167 pumpers in the UK.
There's about twice that in the UK, but it's still roughly equivalent - and
pitifully small, compared with the 20000 users in  Germany... :-(

mailto:email @ redacted