Re: [IPk] letters to BDA

Will do.  Do you think I should copy the letter to the Charity
Commissioners?  Or hold back on the big guns?

I also think I will re-join the BAD. I left because the BDA would not
agree that diabetes was a disability (ha bloody ha when we lost our
licences for driving vans and minibuses - if that wasn't discrimination,
I don't know what it was). Now I'm feeling that I can be more effective
within than without.

Maybe they didn't forward the letters because I was first, and mine were
bright green?

In message <email @ redacted>, Jeremy
Grainger <email @ redacted> writes
>>The Charity Commission agrees with you, John.  Perhaps this is why no-
>>one has replied to me.  I have not even had an acknowledgement card of
>>the 'thank you for your letter, I've noted your views' card.
>>Best wishes,
>>Pat Reynolds
>Hi Pat,
>The reason you have not received any replies, to date is that for some
>reason, which is best not disclosed as it could be libelous, the head
>office have not, yet forwarded any of the letters to the trustees.
Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)