[IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V5 #318

Nanette, Christine and others

 Thanks for your prompt replies. This is really an amazing group. I felt more
reassured

 I remember more clearly now, that as I made a safe right hand turn, I felt I
was not in control of my movements. I was sort of in control because I drove
carefully to the kerb and put on the hazard lights. I had had a very strong
coffee on almost an empty stomach. I think the shaky feeling later for an hour
or two was shock. it wasn't a Hyper reaction although I was quite high. It could
have been adrenalin from the coffee

 I will get a GP appointment hopefully tomorrow and report back. I need to get a
move on as we go on holiday to Sri Lanka on 11th Jan

Happy New Year

Tricia Barker