Re: [IPk] funny turn today whilst driving

Hi Nanette
And Tricia
 The definition of a Tia here at least is obviously various symptoms but no
showing on ct scan and EEG
24 hours later
 Nanette saw an expert but so should you Tricia so you can start medication if
necessary
Best
Christine

Sent from my iPhone