[IPk] funny turn today whilst driving

 Does anyone have any ideas? About 11am today Sunday I was doing a right turn in
the car and had a funny turn. I wasn't unconscious, but knew I had no control. I
did stop the car nearish to the kerb and put on the hazard lights. what was
possibly a few minutes later It passed but I. felt shaky and felt a bit weird..
My BG was 11.2 I had gone to church on a large tea and a 6g biscuit and no bolus
as i was keeping an eye on my basal.
After church I had a strongish coffee.

After the episode, I drove about 500 yards back home very cautiously.

 I still felt weird so we went to the non-A and E department to check if it was
a mini stroke as my family history suggested that.

 An excellent experienced GP there did all the checks and said it wasn't a
stroke and just to keep any eye on it. No driving today.

Does anyone have any ideas?  could it have been diabetes related?
Happy Christmas
Tricia Barker