[IPk] Question for omnipod users

 Jackie, this sounds exactly the problem I had with Teflon sets - red sore skin
around the insertion site as opposed to under the sticky patch, after 18 months
of starting on my pump. I also found my blood sugar started rising as the set
got itchier.
 My DSN swapped me over to steel sets, problem was solved that quickly.
Apparently most people are started on Teflon, but a few do develop allergies to
them.
Ruth

Sent from my iPhone