Re: [IPk] set problems

Belinda,
Thanks - I agree with you about 100% about all the good reasons that
going back to MDI will not help, even though, unlike you or me, he did
not find any consistent variations in basal requirements during the
day.
But I think the cream you write about may be EMLA cream which helps
numb the area for people (often children) who have problem with pain
on insertion. My brother describes pain that increases during the
lifetime of the set.
Nanette