Re: [IPk] set problems

Hello Nanette

 I remember someone saying something about a cream to help with the pain, but I
don't remember.

 From what you said, I wasn't sure whether it was an allergy or a reaction to a
foreign body moving within the site.

 I know certain hospitals like to resolve pump problems by returning the patient
to MDI, but to my mind that is wrong. Within a week of pumping, my DSN told me
that the variation in my basal requirements during the day meant I was never
going to achieve decent control on MDI. I could have cried. Suddenly, I felt
that someone understood that I wasn't stupid, lazy or feckless.

 Whatever the reasons were for giving him a pump, I'm sure they haven't resolved
themselves & I'm sure the HCPs could do what you're doing & seek an alternative.

Belinda