Re: [IPk] set problems

Incidentally the Diaport could be a good solution for Marc who wrote
recently about starting to have problems with absorption from sites.
Now that I know what I'm looking I found that there is a web page by
Lesley Jordan about it on the IP-UK website - telling it all - pros
and cons - I understand from another website that Lesley was still
using the Diaport - at least until recently - are you out there
Lesley???
Nanette