Re: [IPk] set problems

Tom, thanks for the email - I was indeed thinking of Diaport.
Belinda, Omnipod might indeed be a solution for the sets coming off,
but not necessarily for the issue of pain and tissue reaction to sets
- indeed this could be more problematic since if one has a reaction to
the specific material of the Omnipod tubing, there is no other option,
unlike with tubed pumps where you can try different sets which might
be different. In addition, one might have a skin reaction to stuff
like Mefilm or Tegaderm.
Nanette