RE: [IPk] Question for Omnipod users

Thanks

Melissa  JJ

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
Melissa Ford
Sent: 14 December 2013 17:06
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] Question for Omnipod users

Jackie

 This sounds like regular old adhesive irritation plus getting too close to
blood
vessels and scar tissue from time to time. I would look into Cavilon barrier
 cream to protect the skin and suggest they discuss the blood in cannula and
high
bg issues with their DSN - could be that they would do better with a different
area of the body where the cannula might not get so near blood vessels and/or
scar tissue.

Melissa
Type 1 19+ years; pump user 17+ years