Re: [IPk] Question for Omnipod users

Jackie

This sounds like regular old adhesive irritation plus getting too close to
blood vessels and scar tissue from time to time. I would look into Cavilon
barrier cream to protect the skin and suggest they discuss the blood in
cannula and high bg issues with their DSN - could be that they would do
better with a different area of the body where the cannula might not get so
near blood vessels and/or scar tissue.

Melissa
Type 1 19+ years; pump user 17+ years