From: MarcT <email @ redacted>
Date: 13/12/2013  17:21  (GMT+00:00)
To: Insulin Pumper <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IPk] Insulin/ pumps and airports

Di,

I moved to "virgin" areas of abdomen/side; no difference.B  Had this for a
spell in January too and used thighs - which was even worse!

Currently have new insulin/pump/sets, so fingers crossed.B  Very likely to
buy a CGMS soon too so that should shed some light on matters (if they
continue).

Quickset/Silhouette/Sure-T - all the same (Sure-T most comfortable to
insert, worst to pull out :/)
Apidra/ Novorapid - same response.

As my previous to Nanette, it is LIKE the insulin 'pools' and decides to go
flooding in when I'm sleeping.

Thanks,
Marc