Re: [IPk] was: set adhesion problems, now loaning pumps.

Hi Nanette

Reimbursement processes in the UK sound quite different from Israel -
there's no 'confirm you want to keep it after a month' thing here as far as
I have heard. By that time the PO has been put into the system (even if it
takes another several months for the company actually to get paid).

I learned recently that in France, funded pumps are 'rented' from medical
equipment distributors rather than 'owned' by either patients or the
healthcare system - lots of variation out there!!

Melissa