Re: [IPk] was: set adhesion problems, now loaning pumps.

Hi Rhoda,

I don't know if there are problems - some companies do loan, but
really does someone who is already well acquainted with another pump
really need a loan of a pump or just an opportunity to play 'hands on'
with a working pump for an hour or two? Admittedly most of us (myself
included) don't even necessarily do that before changing - but I now
think that is a mistake - my previous change was so simple and so
beneficial in all ways that I did not imagine there might be an issue
when switching and so didn't ask to look in detail at my current pump
before requesting it - not sure that I would have chosen otherwise,
but at least I would have known the pros and cons in full.

Also I don't know if this is the same in the UK as here, but most of
the companies give you at least a month's trial of a new pump before
you have to finally confirm that you will keep it. On the other hand,
I don't like to think of the paperwork and hassle that might be
involved if you changed your mind at the end of this trial pump and
wanted a different pump instead.

Nanette