[IPk] Offered:Silhouette Paradigm Sets and inserters (2)

Just back from a pumpers meeting and the DSN brought supplies to give away
as they are moving offices and didn't want to take these with them.

I couldn't bear to see them go to waste.  All in date.

Available are one and a half boxes of Medtronic Sillhouette Paradigm 23"
sets.  Also 2 inserters for same.  Free to a good home.  Contact me off-list
if you want them.

Thanks

Rhoda