From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf
Of Melissa Ford
Sent: 10 December 2013 17:02
To: ip-uk
Subject: Re: [IPk] set adhesion problems.

Hi Rhoda

More info on Skin Tac, as well as another product called It Stays:
http://www.mghealthcare.co.uk/products.aspx

Melissa

<email @ redacted>wrote:

>> I've checked with the pharmacist locally.  Their suppliers only provide a
>> 500ml bottle - which would apparently last me for years.  Cost approx #25
>> -
>> #30.  This will be my second stop.  Animas is going to send me Skin Tac
>> wipes which apparently leave a sticky residue on the skin requiring an
>> alcohol wipe to remove it afterwards :-(  Not sure what I would need to
>> use
>> to remove tincture of benzoin.
>>
>> Many thanks for this Melissa.  I'll post updates on progress as I test
>> first
>> the wipes - and then if need be the tincture - in case someone else has
>> similar problems.
>>
>> Rhoda

http://www.healio.com/optometry/cornea-external-disease/news/print/primary-c

are-optometry-news/%7B27caa61a-ded8-4377-9586-7cc7d9dff0b5%7D/tincture-of-be

nzoin-improves-efficacy-of-medical-tape<http://www.healio.com/optometry/corn