Re: [IPk] set adhesion problems.

Hi Rhoda

More info on Skin Tac, as well as another product called It Stays:
http://www.mghealthcare.co.uk/products.aspx

Melissa

nzoin-improves-efficacy-of-medical-tape<http://www.healio.com/optometry/cornea-external-disease/news/print/primary-care-optometry-news/%7B27caa61a-ded8-4377-9586-7cc7d9dff0b5%7D/tincture-of-benzoin-improves-efficacy-of-medical-tape>