Re: [IPk] set adhesion problems.

Hi Rhoda

I use Skin Tac under my Dexcom sensors and I don't need a separate adhesive
remover; maybe you'll have a similar experience?

So you don't get lots of lint stuck on your skin, try to apply the Skin Tac
just where you will insert the new set rather than all around the area.

Hope Skin Tac helps!

Melissa