RE: [IPk] set adhesion problems.

I've checked with the pharmacist locally.  Their suppliers only provide a
500ml bottle - which would apparently last me for years.  Cost approx #25 -
#30.  This will be my second stop.  Animas is going to send me Skin Tac
wipes which apparently leave a sticky residue on the skin requiring an
alcohol wipe to remove it afterwards :-(  Not sure what I would need to use
to remove tincture of benzoin.

Many thanks for this Melissa.  I'll post updates on progress as I test first
the wipes - and then if need be the tincture - in case someone else has
similar problems.

Rhoda