Re: [IPk] set adhesion problems.

Hi Rhoda

Have you looked at tincture of benzoin? Not to say it is necessarily less
likely to irritate your skin than the chemical alternatives, but it is
natural:

http://www.healio.com/optometry/cornea-external-disease/news/print/primary-care-optometry-news/%7B27caa61a-ded8-4377-9586-7cc7d9dff0b5%7D/tincture-of-benzoin-improves-efficacy-of-medical-tape

Melissa