[IPk] set adhesion problems.

Suddenly - within the last couple of weeks or so, I'm having problems with
sets seeming firmly in place coming unstuck within 24 - 36 hours.

I have dry skin and psoriasis so don't use wipes before attaching sets.
I've been on to Animas who sent me 6 replacement sets in case it was a bad
batch, but new lot are doing the same thing.  Totally different batch
number.

Any suggestions folks?

Thanks in advance

Rhoda