 From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: 09 December 2013 17:29
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] meter

 I prefer to have two as i forget to take it out with me sometimes so would be
handy to have one to leave in the car and also because its sods law if it goes
wrong it will be late saturday night, also as my gps only prescribe one type of
strip per prescription they would both get good use , never been an issue before
because of the amount of testing i do two of the same no problem but bayer will
only supply one which is fair enough. Although lifescan will let me have three
if i want them, (i dont) peace of mind i suppose really....Geoff